Addiction a curse. How Mon Ke Niye can help you
Treatment without Medicine !addiction can be defined as the continued use of a mood altering addictive substance or behaviors despite adverse consequences addiction can be defined as physical substances (for example alcohol, tobacco, heroin, caffeine and other drugs) which cross the blood-brain barrier once ingested, temporarily altering the chemical milieu of the brain.
Addiction can also be viewed as a continued involvement, ‘addiction’ mean to include abnormal psychological dependency on such things as
- Video Games
- watching TV or certain types of non-pornographic videos
- Spiritual Obsession
It can be defined as the compulsive use of a substance and drug-taking behaviours”.
Drug abuse can lead to drug dependence or addiction. People who use drugs for pain relief may become dependent.
People who are more likely to dependent on drugs include those who:
- Have depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, and schizophrenia
- Have easy access to drugs
- Have low self-esteem
- Live a stressful lifestyle, economic or emotional
Commonly abused substances include:
- Opiates and narcotics are powerful painkillers
- Central nervous system (CNS) stimulants include amphetamines
- Central nervous system depressants include alcohol, barbiturates
- Hallucinogens include LSD, mescaline, epsilon.
- Tetrahedron (THC) is the active ingredient found in marijuana (cannabis) and hashish.
Some of the symptoms and behaviors of drug dependence include:
- Continuing to use drugs even when health, work, or family are being harmed
- Making excuses to use drugs
- Missing work or school, or a decrease in performance
- Need for daily or regular drug use to function
- Neglecting to eat
- Not caring for physical appearance
- No longer taking part in activities because of drug abuse
- Secretive behavior to hide drug use.
- Using drugs even when alone
The American Psychiatric Association’s current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV) defines substance dependence as: an individual persists in use of alcohol or other drugs despite problems related to use of the substance
- Alcohol dependence
- Opioid dependence
- Sedative, hypnotic, dependence (including Benzedrine dependence and barbiturate dependence)
- Cocaine dependence
- Cannabis dependence
- Amphetamine dependence (or amphetamine-like)
- Hallucinogen dependence
- Inhalant dependence
- Poly substance dependence
- Phencyclidine (or encyclopedic-like) dependence
- Other (or unknown) substance dependence
- Nicotine dependence
The term addiction is also sometimes applied to compulsions that are not substance-related,
- Such as compulsive shopping
- sex addiction/compulsive sex
- Problem Gambling
- Computer addiction
How “Mon Ke Niye” can be the radical Life Savior?
“Mon Ke Niye” is a treat mental paradise for the mental patients. With the distinctive motto of “treatment without medicine” the concern has become the greatest fascination towards patients of all age. Through the magic of interactive process “counseling” Dr. Mahapatra seems to be the greatest magician with his outstanding caliber of healing patients without a single drop of any kind of commercial medicines or drugs.
According to the doctor emotional healing is the ultimate ailments of every diseases and here at his clinic with the personalized counseling a safe atmosphere gets created. With such the patient is made comfortable so that further procedure gets tailored with the past of individuals that even includes life, past relationship and personality experiences.
Then why wait? If you really want to step to a new world of happiness and out of any mental unhealthiness contact us and experience a soothing ride of peace. The clinic will be surely worthy of your money. (Best Psychologist doctors, Best Clinical Psychologist, psychiatrist doctors, psychotherapist& Best psycho-Analyst. Mental Illness,child, Marriage, sexual problem,stress, anxiety, depression,alcohol/addiction, Family,Teen,Relations, Personality Disorder, Best Psycho counseling, management and Workshops in Kolkata.)