Mental depression is born from the disgustion of life. This tendency is more about women, especially married women. They are committing suicide to get relief from the depression.
This study has come up in a survey. Distinguished psychologist said. More. Employer Deutsche Welles said, “Do not remember that mental illness is a disease, he needs treatment, ninety percent.”
The number of women who commit suicide in the world, regardless of race and religion, 37% of Indians, between the ages of 15 and 40. Most are married. Survey says, the fifth major cause of this tragic death in India is suicide. Married women tend to have more suicidal tendencies? The first and the main reason is gender discrimination.
Secondly, in the institution of marriage in India, it is not enough to meet the expectations of girls. On the one hand, the pressure of cultural or social expectations, on the other hand, lack of financial self-sufficiency. Marriage at a young age and responsibility of maternity at a young age. A breath-taking condition in the lives of girls. That pressure came to mind. If this pressure is not given to anyone, especially the husband or other family, then it becomes psychological depression. Life is about one’s reluctance, disgust. The desire for survival goes away. This pressure from suicide
What is depression?
Depression is a common psychological imbalance, which affects people’s thinking, feelings, behaviour, relationships, and functioning; never pushes people towards death.
It is very normal to be sad or unhappy in the event of grief. But in some ways if this feeling continues for a long time (more than two weeks) or this happens very frequently and if it disrupts normal life and health, then it is necessary to treat him as a sign of depression.
What is the reason for depression?
The collaborative effort of many symptoms is at the root of depression; including genetic problems, any important events or anxiety in life.
- Psychic disorder.
- Stress or anxiety in life.
- Physical health problems.
- Personality or personality.
- Addiction to drugs or drugs.
The recession is seen among people of different ages due to various psychological reasons. The following sections describe how depression affects women, adults -Children’re fatigued, Women’re exhaustion.
What are the signs of depression?
“I have not been hungry for some days. I go to sleep all day long, but I cannot get worried every night. I do not mean to do any work or talk to someone, but it is better to stay in my own house every day. Whatever I do, I think that’s all wrong. I have no value. No one understands me… ”
Such thoughts and feelings show that this person may or may not be affected by depression. Although or all symptoms cannot be seen in the same person; Again symptoms of the disease and keenness are uncommon in humans.
Some symptoms are:-
- Worried and sad for most of the time.
- Unable to get encouraged by anything and unable to do daily work, getting tired easily, excited in the work that was done before. Now they do not feel good.
- Lack of focus and thinking or decision-making ability.
- Self-esteem and self-confidence deficit.
- Negative attitude about life and the future.
- Stay out of more or eat less.
- Feel guilty of everything and blame others for the failure of the past; Feel yourself ineligible.
- Often, coming out of work or not working.
- Fear of the future.
- Irregular sleeping or sleeping.
- Losing interest in sex life.
- Feeling pain in different parts of the body, such as a headache, neck pain or punch.
- Just think about yourself hurting or suicide or death.If you notice any of the symptoms listed above, you can tell them to get advice from a psychotherapist. Doctor A.d Mahapatra – “Mon Ke Niye” contact the clinic- Counseling and the light and sound therapy are perfect for one of the fancy treatments Goes is healthy.
Obesity is no longer a sign of weakness or mental unrest; it is a disease like diabetes or heart disease, which can attack any person at any time of life.Tiredness is entirely cured by treatment.