What are the symptoms of depression?
Treatment without Medicine !Depression can be concluded as one of the most widespread conditions that affect at least one people among a group of three. Although common the disorder is a serious as well as complicated illness showing various causes and symptoms. As its commonest symptoms, one can undergo the change of food habits, sleeping disorders and overwhelming feelings at times.
It has been seen that quite often many sufferers go detached with their closed one and they hide them within a nutshell.
The common symptoms include:
- Changing in the pattern of sleeping, over sleeping or broken nights.
- Changing of eating pattern, over eating or loss of appetite.
- Irresistible feelings of worthlessness and guilt.
- Losing energy and getting tired quite easily.
- Frequent stomach upset, headaches and other chronic diseases.
- Unrelenting thoughts of committing suicide.
What are the various types of depression?
The various types of depression are:
- Postnatal Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Major Depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Manic Depression
When is the right time to go at “Mon Ke Niye”?
If you are experiencing low mood and if that is lasting for a longer period or at times is interfering your life then it is the very time to call us. The shame that has got attached with your mental illness can time and again amplify the isolation and distress as well of your life.
What are the treatments for depression, stress management running at “Mon Ke Niye”?
One of the best ways to get rid of depression is through ‘Counseling’. It is considered as the effective ways with which treating mild to moderate depression is the best. Counseling often gets combined with various kinds of medication but at Dr A D Mahapatra’s clinic treatment does not come with the medication. Instead, it is the institution where you can expect the best and right kind of treatment during your crisis period without any kind of medication or prescribed commercial medicines.
Dr. A D Mahapatra attains the procedure of curing is through his ability of various therapies and counselling. Through understanding of the cause of the depression and triggering the right kind of query, he is the person to lend his hand in support to the sufferers and help in addressing the low self-esteem, persistent negative thinking or even other kinds of relationship issues.
How “Mon Ke Niye” diagnose Depression and Stress?
Dr. A D Mahapatra, starts his diagnosis with certain kind of information and questions such as:
- From when the sufferer is experiencing the problem?
- How long they are lasting within the sufferers mind?
- What is the severity of those?
- Does the sufferer experienced such kind of problems before or this is their first time/
- If they have suffered from the similar kind of problems earlier then did they went for any treatment?
The diagnostic procedure also covers the mental status of the patient he/she is experiencing. And such gets attained with his/her speech and through their pattern of behaving.