Depression can be described as feeling sad, unhappy, anxious, empty, hopeless, helpless, miserable guilty, irritable, restless or frustration interfere with everyday life for weeks or longer. Most of us feel this way at one time or another for short periods. It may cause lose interest in activities that once were pleasurable, loss of appetite or overeating, Insomnia, excessive sleeping, or digestive problems that are resistant to treatment may be present, and may contemplate or attempt suicide.
Some types of depression run in families. But depression can also occur if you have no family history of the illness. Anyone can develop depression, even kids
The following may lead to depression:
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Certain medical conditions, cancer, or long-term pain
- Certain medications such as steroids
- life events, such as:
- Breaking up with a boyfriend or girlfriend
- Failing a class
- Death or illness of someone close to you
- Childhood abuse or neglect
- Job loss
- Social isolation
People who have depression usually see everything with a more negative attitude, unable to imagine that any problem or situation can be solved in a positive way.
Symptoms of depression can include:
- Agitation, restlessness, and irritability
- Dramatic change in appetite, often with weight gain or loss
- Very difficult to concentrate
- Fatigue and lack of energy
- Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness
- Feelings of worthlessness, self-hate, and guilt
- Becoming withdrawn or isolated
- Loss of interest or pleasure in activities that were once enjoyed
- Thoughts of death or suicide
- Trouble sleeping or excessive sleeping
Depression can appear as anger and discouragement, rather than feelings of sadness.
If depression is very severe, there may also be psychotic symptoms, such as hallucinations and delusions.
True clinical depression is a mood disorder in which feelings of sadness, loss, anger, or frustration interfere with everyday life for weeks or longer.
How “Mon Ke Niye” can be the radical Life Savior?
“Mon Ke Niye” is a treatment al paradise for the mental patients. With the distinctive motto of “treatment without medicine,” the concern has become the greatest fascination towards patients of all age. Through the magic of interactive process Dr.A D Mahapatra seems to be the greatest magician with his outstanding caliber of healing patients without a single drop of any kind of commercial medicines or drugs.
According to the doctor emotional healing is the ultimate ailments of every disease and here at his clinic with the personalized counseling a safe atmosphere gets created. With such the patient is made comfortable so that further procedure gets tailored with the past of individuals that even includes life, past relationship and personality experiences.
Then why wait? If you really want to step to a new world of happiness and out of any mental unhealthiness contact us and experience a soothing ride of peace. The clinic will be surely worthy of your money.
Wish you all the best. More Information- HOME PAGE