Schizophrenia is a complex mental disorder that makes it difficult to tell the difference between real and unreal experiences, Think logically, have normal emotional responses, Behave normally in social situations.
Cause a scene
Schizophrenia is a complex illness
- Genetic factors may increase the chance.
- More likely to develop schizophrenia if have a family member with the disease.
- Stress and malnutrition in the mother during fatal development, may result in a slight increase in the risk of schizophrenia later in life.
- A number of drugs have been associated with the development of schizophrenia, including cannabis, cocaine.
Schizophrenia affects both men and women equally. It usually begins in the teen years or young adulthood, but may begin later in life. It tends to begin later in women, and is milder.
Childhood-onset schizophrenia begins after age 5. Childhood schizophrenia is rare and can be difficult to tell apart from other developmental disorders of childhood, such as autism.
Schizophrenia symptoms usually develop slowly over months or years. People with any type of schizophrenia may have difficulty keeping friends and working. They may also have problems with anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts or behaviors. Late adolescence and early adulthood are peak periods for the onset of schizophrenia.
- Irritable or tense feeling
- Difficulty sleeping
- Difficulty concentrating
- As the illness continues, problems with thinking, emotions and behavior develop,
Symptoms can vary, depending on the type of schizophrenia
- Strongly held beliefs that are not based in reality (delusions)
- Lack of emotion
- Hearing or seeing things that are not there (hallucinations)
- Problems paying attention
- Thoughts “jump” between unrelated topics Bizarre behaviors
- Social isolation
Paranoid schizophrenia symptoms may include:-
- Angry or argumentative
- False believes that others are trying to harm or loved ones.
- Problems with thinking and expressing ideas clearly
- childlike behavior
- Showing little emotion.
Catatonic schizophrenia symptoms may include:-
- Lack of activity
- Muscles and posture may be rigid
- Grimaces or other odd expressions on the face
- Does not respond much to other people
Undifferentiated schizophrenia symptoms may include symptoms of more than one other type of schizophrenia.
How “Mon Ke Niye” can be the radical Life Savoir?
“Mon Ke Niye” is a treatment paradise for the mental patients. With the distinctive motto of “treatment without medicine,” the concern has become the greatest fascination towards patients of all ages. Through the magic of interactive process “counselling,” Dr A D Mahapatra seems to be the greatest magician with his outstanding caliber of healing patients without a single drop of any kind of commercial medicines or drugs.
According to the doctor emotional healing is the ultimate ailments of every disease and here at his clinic with the personalized counselling a safe atmosphere gets created. With such the patient is made comfortable so that further procedure gets tailored with the past of individuals that even includes life, past relationship and personality experiences.
Then why wait? If you really want to step into a new world of happiness and out of any mental unhealthiest contact us and experience a soothing ride of peace.
Main Chamber- BAGUIATI
MON KE NIYE (Mental Health Clinic)
DB 3/1 Rail Pukur Road, Baguihati, Kolkata 700059.
Location: – Near- Baguihati VIP Road and joramandir Crossing
From: – Through ‘VIP Sweet Lane’
Near: – CESC Cash Office.
Chamber open:- Monday to Saturday- 10 am -1 pm. And 4 pm – 10 pm. Sunday closed.
Contact no: – 033 2576 0196 | 9836089887 | 8017905937
Advance Appointment Booking by Online