Dr. Ad Mahapatra is a leading therapist for addiction treatment and counselling without medicines in Kolkata.
ADDICTION A CURSE. HOW MON KE NIYE CAN HELP YOU
Treatment without Medicine! Addiction can be defined as the continued use of a mood altering addictive substance or behaviors despite adverse consequences addiction can be defined as physical substances (for example, alcohol, tobacco, heroin, caffeine and other drugs) which cross the blood-brain barrier once ingested, temporarily altering the chemical milieu of the brain.
Addiction can also be viewed as a continued involvement, ‘addiction’ mean to include abnormal psychological dependency on such things as
It can be defined as the compulsive use of a substance and drug-taking behaviors”.
Drug abuse can lead to drug dependence or addiction. People who use drugs for pain relief may become dependent.
People who are more likely to depend on drugs include those who:
- Video Games
- Watching TV or certain types of non-pornographic videos
- Spiritual Obsession, Self-Injury, Shopping.
Commonly abused substances include:
- Opiates and narcotics are powerful painkillers
- Central nervous system (CNS) stimulants include amphetamines
- Central nervous system depressants include alcohol, barbiturates
- Hallucinogens include LSD, mescaline, epsilon.
- Tetrahedron (THC) is the active ingredient found in marijuana (cannabis) and hashish.
Some of the symptoms and behaviors of drug dependence include:
Continuing to use drugs, even when health, work, or family are being harmed
- Making excuses to use drugs
- Missing work or school, or a decrease in performance
- Need for daily or regular drug use to function
- Neglecting to eat
- Not caring for physical appearance
- No longer taking part in activities because of drug abuse
- Secretive behavior to hide drug use.
- Using drugs, even when alone
The American Psychiatric Association’s current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV) defines substance dependence as: an individual persists in use of alcohol or other drugs despite problems related to use of the substance
- Alcohol dependence
- Sedative, hypnotic, dependence (including Benzedrine dependence and barbiturate dependence)
- Cocaine dependence
- Cannabis dependence
- Amphetamine dependence (or amphetamine-like)
- Hallucinogen dependence
- Inhalant dependence
- Poly substance dependence
- Other (or unknown) substance dependence
- Nicotine dependence
The term addiction is also sometimes applied to compulsions that are not substance-related,
- Addiction/compulsive sex
- Problem Gambling
- Computer addiction
How “Mon Ke Niye” can be the radical Life Savior?
“Mon Ke Niye” is a treat mental paradise for the mental patients. With the distinctive motto of “treatment without medicine” the concern has become the greatest fascination towards patients of all ages. Through the magic of interactive process “counseling” Dr.Ad Mahapatra seems to be the greatest magician with his outstanding caliber of healing patients without a single drop of any kind of commercial medicines or drugs.
According to the doctor emotional healing is the ultimate ailments of every disease and here at his clinic with the personalized counseling a safe atmosphere gets created. With such the patient is made comfortable, so that the further procedure gets tailored with the past of individuals that even includes life, past relationship and personal experiences.
Then why wait? If you really want to step into a new world of happiness and out of any mental unhealthiness contact us and experience a soothing ride of peace. The clinic will be surely worthy of your money.
MON KE NIYE (Mental Health Clinic Centre)
Dr. Ad Mahapatra (Clinical Psychologist)
DB 3/1 Rail Pukur Road, Baguiati, Kolkata 700059.
Baguiati VIP Road and Joramandir Crossing
From – VIP Road-Through VIP Sweet Lane, On the way of Rail Pukur Road- Near CESC Cash Office
Consultancy fees- 1000/–
Monday to Saturday- 10 am -1 pm. And 4 pm to 10 pm.
033 2576 0196 | 9836089887 | 8017360852